How is the blog? What else does it need??

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Packing Up!!

We are finally getting ready to leave tomorrow bright and early! I have all my luggage and everything is in order :) Its supposed to be in the low 20's to high 40's in spain, so it will be quite chilly indeed! I packed a pair of skiing clothes like long johns, long sleeves, and my skiing jacket. I also packed the essential toiletries that nobody can live without on a trip to a foreign country. One, gum, two, tooth brush and paste, and three, shout wipes!! If you ever get into a spill and get a ugly, gross, in attractive stain on your clothing, it saves you! Pretty smart huh?? I was told today that there is only one confirmed hotel that will wash your clothes during the trip. Guess what?? It's on the last leg of the trip, in Madrid! That's pretty rediculous! I'm going to have to wear layers of the same clothes under an under shirt and long johns! Ok I will stop on my packing rant :) we are scheduled to get to the airport at a deadline of 9:30, since they are passing out the boarding passes at that time. We will fly 5 hours from bush intercontinental to the Newark airport in New York, and then stay on the same plane to a connecting 9 hour flight to Hispania! My mom is a real prior planner and sneaks a couple of sleeping pills on the plane, but honestly, they never really work for me :) I will keep posting updates as soon as possible! Thanks! Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment