How is the blog? What else does it need??

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Spaniard Natives

Spanish people have got to be some of the most fit people on the fcae of the planet, since they walk everywhere! I mean come on, I would love to walk everywhere in Houston if everything was not so spaced out :) I mean look at our guide, Pablo, he probably averages walking at 6 to 7 miles per hour, which is pretty fast by my standards, and I half to struggle to keep up!

Up above is a narrow alley way, something that you get really familiar walking through in spain, as we go to our next objective! Hint hint, somewhere in spain, there is a place that was filmed in the movie Vantage Point! Can you tell me what place that is?? Ill give you a hint, its in the south of spain! Happy buscando-ing! (i know its a double gerund :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment